Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sophie's Photos




Robert Doisneau's "Le baiser de l'hôtel de ville." This one's hanging on my wall at home. I've always loved this photo. I like that while the couple kisses, the others around them pass by, as if they do not notice. It's nice and I think it really captures the moment.









I took this photo.
It's my boyfriend on Amelia Island.
This was an awesome day to be out on the beach because of all the reflection on the sand. I don't know much about photography and what makes a good picture, but I think this is a cool one.










Another photo that I took of my friend Hannah and some sheep in Newfoundland. It's essentially the edge of North America and we were joking that you could see Ireland in the distance. I like this photo because it accentuates how small everything is compared to the vast landscape.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can't believe you took that second photo! Its amazing!! The reflections are so sharp; great photograph!

    ReplyDelete