Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Photos

This picture was taken by one of my good friends Ashley Connell. I just think its a beautiful shot, and such a precious calf. We were exploring a dairy in Lexington Ky when this was taken. My dad sent this photo into Hoards Dairyman Magazine, and it ended up becoming the cover shot.



The next two photos were taken by my friend Heather Maynard. She has a growing photography business in Athens, and is the photographer to many of the kids I babysit. I always enjoy reading her blog and following her photos. This little boy is close to my heart because I have been babysitting him since he was born. I just love the simplicity and colors in this photo. His eyes are so stunning, and the photo really captures the moment.




So I guess my blog consists of kids and animals. This photo combines the two. I just love the look on this dogs face. It is priceless.I love the eye contact and only seeing the heads of the twin babies. It think Heather did a great job capturing this sweet moment in a creative way.




2 comments:

  1. Kids and animals always seem to be able to put a smile on people's faces. Apparently, the most surefire advertising campaigns and commercials utilize babies, puppies, or a combination of both. If I'm being honest, I must admit that a puppy and/or a baby has swayed a few of my purchase choices over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that picture of the calf! Its no wonder it made it on the cover: if you can make me like a picture of a cow...you've done something right. The lighting is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete