Thursday, February 3, 2011

Photos




































First, I have posted a photo of the inside of a hot air balloon. I like this picture because it is taken in a angle that is not normally seen. Also the photo really conveys the size of the object and the small size of the person in comparison. The color also grabs attention.

I like this next picture of a volcano because of the clam surrounding and the chaotic explosion of colors. The flames and ash are shot in a way that look like they are going to fall on top of the houses. This photo grabbed my attention because of the way it was taken and the interesting subject.

Finally I love this photo called Notice. Even though it is supposed to be funny, the composition of the picture is really nice. I like the strange orange face and the handwriting. I also like the fact that you can tell this is really on a street somewhere creeping people out every day.

2 comments:

  1. The first thing I thought when I saw the first photo was, "best. screensaver. ever."

    And then I saw your last choice and couldn't stop laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember my first time in a hot air balloon, but it was nothing like that. I just recall being 5 years old, sitting down in a wicker basket hundreds of feet in the air and promising myself that I would never speak to my parents again for doing this to me.

    If it had looked like that, maybe I could have forgiven them eventually. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete