Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Jordan's dream job


1. Since I want to be a photographer, my dream job would be to make a name for myself as a fashion photographer and work for Vogue. I have some experience with fashion photography with the Little Red Book and I really love portrait photography. I want to be one of those photographers that they bring on to America's Next Top Model and everyone is just in awe to work with. I want to be the photographer that every fashion magazine wants to get to shoot their cover photo.









2. My second dream job would to become a famous sports photographer. I got really into shooting sports when I was the editor of my yearbook and I love the fast pace and how you never know if you'll get the money shot because you really don't know what will happen in the game. Its invigorating and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment